- If voc case manager accompanies an Injured Worker to the POR, the tracking must include what was accomplished at the POR’s visit.
- Voc Case Manager will be reimbursed for the writing of a correspondence, but will not be reimbursed for sending and copying that correspondence.
- Reviewing Documentation for/with signatures is not a billable service.
- Case staffing within own company is not billable.
- Job Development Specialists is able to uncover the hidden job market, and work with employers to create a job for the IW. The method(s) of development must be stated on tracking sheet/progress report. . (W0659)
- Job Placement Specialists research advertised job leads to meet the IW’s restrictions and goals. The resources accessed must be stated on tracking sheet/progress report. . (W0660)
- Job Placement and Development Services must be individually billed. Bundling these services into one date of service will result in denial of the bill.
Please note that these guidelines were presented to the MCO’s during a BWC mandatory Medical Policy Update training November 30, 2011.